Do you want to be part of the EC’s digital transformation team?
To strengthen the EC’s digital transformation team we’re looking for an expert in usability and user friendliness
You will be part of a multicultural and cross-functional team in the Digital Transformation Project in the European Commission.
Your colleagues will be information architects, content strategists, UX designers, researchers, developers, editors…
You will support the challenge of the European Commission for the next years to make its online communication more coherent and relevant.
If this sounds like you, then you might be the usability Expert we are looking for!
As an Expert you are passionate about the best UX practices and techniques within user research and user testing. You have a good in-depth knowledge of the methods, techniques to use within the field.
You’re a good communicator and presenter. You not only have to test the designs, you must clearly communicate the results to your colleagues and other stakeholders in the team and within the EC.
Depending on where your presence is required you can review and check the usability of any creation front-end or back-end, provide training and support and/or advice on usability issues, collaborate with the content strategist and information architects to do the interviews and subsequent user journeys with them.
Qualities you need:
- Working in an international context: you must be multilingual: English (mandatory) and Dutch or French.
- Being part of a cross functional team : positive personal interaction and team player skills
- Empathy: understand what citizens and internal EC stakeholders want.
- Several years of experience in the field of UX research, usability, user research (qualitative and quantitative) in order to conduct impactful user research.
- The discipline to document and report your findings to the different colleagues of the digital team
- Knowledge of all the different available state-of- the art on-line test tools and applications
- Prior experience with digital platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile and scrum methodology is a plus too
- You have a university degree or equivalent degree
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to work within an international team of digital experts
- To work on one of the biggest websites of the world
- To be part of an ambitious usability team
- Lots of opportunities to further develop your knowledge and skills
- We can offer a permanent contract but freelancers are welcome as well.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to call us (0475 690129 or 0486 797266) or send us your resume and motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to meet you!