freelance Senior UX expert @Brussels
We have an immediate opportunity for a UX Expert / Usability Expert.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic profile with a passion for creating compelling and enjoyable websites.
The Usability/User Experience will join the team that’s currently working for the European Commission. Within this project he/she will conduct user research, usability testing and user testing.
- Working closely with the European Commission’s web rationalisation team in order to define and design the user friendliness and relevancy of the new EC web presence.
- Identifies , evaluates, and implements the most effective processes, methods and tools for delivering usability.
- Conducts research to identify business goals and user needs.
- Ensures customer research ( i.e. personas, card sorting etc.) and that tools are developed and consistently used to drive design decisions.
- Conducts usability testing, including recruiting test participants in order to provide recommendations for improving the user experience.
- Provides expert reviews and creates personas as needed.
- Produces usability documentation and reports.
- Participates in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Stays current on emerging industry trends.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements and proposes ongoing changes to user experience design processes.
- Analyses user feedback.
- Profile: As long as you have experience with and in-depth knowledge of UCD techniques and methods. ..you may have a degree as Product designer, multimedia specialist, communication specialists, sociologist, psychologist, technical engineer.… As long as you have experience with UCD techniques and methods.
- Excellent research and reporting skills
- Multilingual: English (mandatory) and / Dutch or French.
- Must have at least +4 years UX experience with a deep knowledge of UCD methods and techniques. Prior experience with digital platforms is a plus.
- Proven ability to create UX solutions that are clear, useful and vibrant to our customers and demonstrates original thinking.
- Clear communication skills and ability to articulate ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Flexible and able to create variety within a limited palette.
- We‘re offering a stimulating and inspiring job with great colleagues.
If you are interested, please send your CV to :
reference : UX Expert